Listening to: Pagan Rock
Reading: Full Contact Magick
Watching: video footage from my last ghost hunt
Playing: Pokemon Soul Silver
Eating: a bannana
this is a meme started by one who is on my deviant watch here is what you do:
Step 1: Put your MP3 or other music player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line (or two) from the first 25 songs that play.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what artist and song the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold when someone gets them right.
Step 5: NO SEARCHING FOR THE LYRICS! GUESS!
1. I got the power to fly into the wind, the power to be free, to die and live again
2. show me your banner come show me a sign the crimson king's eye is the mark to reveal you are mine
3. since the darkness took our minds they burned our courage many died, had to leave it all behind rebuild our lives
4. you cast a spell on me first time I felt your caress I turned around to see love at first sight my princess
5. songs to sing... song of turtle.... and the cry of the bear.... awake...
6. silent screaming, you're on your own, balancing on a blade between what's right and what is wrong
7. you got the touch, you got the power! YEAH!!!
8. try to be best cuz you're only a man, and a man's gotta learn to take it, try to believe when the going gets rough that you gotta hang tough to make it
9. The plan of invasion an evil deception! Was made in the halls of the dark kingdom, to steal their riches to slave them all to make the kneel for a new god!
10. Always standing proud we know our time has come, marching off to war, the crusade has just begun, fighting for the right to live under the sun we won't stop till they've lost and we've won
11. Sonic fires bring mass devastation, manic search in sad desperation, Jeopardize the right to hide form sad existence
12. full the moon in midnight sky, through the dark they ride, warriors of forever will sacrifice their right, one for all and all for one, the future time has come, faces filled with torment your heart beats like a drum
13. lord of battle I pray on bended knee, conquest by the rysing sun, I wait for thy command with flame and blood at hand, glory and a broken sword
14. in the silent shades of gray, i will find a place to escape the endless night to find a new sign
15. no one's got the power to defy the tyranny, one by one they all were gone, far too many heros came and went but never won, everyone has lost his soul forever.
16. there is fenris grim, his jaws are open wide, the serpent rises from the waves
17. fly to where old dragons are lying the cry for the triumph for my magic sword
18. A rythym stirs within the earth that tells the nature of the birth, a return to light, return to life and lead us from this darkest night
19. Born in a land of corruption and war, sworn to give peace and justice for all, without a fear in his heart he will fight, memories of slaughter and screams in the night
20. from old rome they come a riding on a song with armor shining christian sons with hearts of anger bring the book the cross the chancre
21. I call your name, wonder why, should I die to be free, will I ever get the chance to try, turn back the wheels of time back to the dawn of my days
22. for all the times that we, we ever wouldn't be, look at us baby, look at us now
23. here our soldiers stand from all around the world, waiting in a line to hear the battle cry, all are hathered here, victory is near, the sound will fill the hall bringing power to us all
24. we saw the writings on the wall when heathens ruled above us all tormented we still heard the call, you come to bring us down, wield the scepter steal the crown, time on the throne is running out
25. come join with us in our rune tonight come feel the circle spin, let your spirit soar in the moonlight as the spiral dance begins!